Hi, Learning Pod 6! I really enjoyed exploring your interactive learning resource on Chat GTP for Research. I found your resources very easy to use, as well as easy to locate information. I think that adding in some more photos will really make your resource pop! I really like that for the subtopics you used text information, as well as links to video resources. Regarding the learning resources rationale, I think It would be beneficial to add the information on the Google Docs, directly onto the website. This will use fewer tabs, and make it more easily accessible. I noticed that every subtopic used the same type of knowledge check. Do you think it would be beneficial, to use a variety of different knowledge check-ins? This could potentially make students more engaged. Finally, I think your assessment is a great way to test students on their knowledge. I think how you ask students to compare two generated outcomes and record why they are different. Your assessment expectations are laid out very clearly, and are set up to make students succeed! Overall, great work, I look forward to seeing the final product!

Here is the link to their resource